Trustwave Intrusion Detection & Prevention
The most advanced technology at your network choke points, examining traffic passing through at the application layer
Backed by SpiderLabs threat intelligence for the latest attack signature support, Trustwave Intrusion Detection and Prevention services offer the most advanced technology at your network choke points, examining traffic passing through at the application layer.
Managed Intrusion Detection and Prevention from Trustwave monitors and blocks any data flows with malicious intent. Through our global managed services operation, Trustwave maintains disciplined processes and expert staff that provide carefully tuned monitoring and oversight.
Deployed as an out-of-band detection and inline prevention solution, these fully managed offerings provide visibility and active protection at the network perimeter and at key entry and exit points of the network critical to ensuring your business continues running without interruption.
Trustwave Managed Intrusion Detection and Prevention services can be deployed quickly and efficiently with the following benefits:
Five Security Operations Centers that provide around the clock support, staffed with security experts who have in-depth knowledge and experience working with complex network environments for highly distributed environments. Save time and money while reducing your burden.
Integrated threat intelligence from SpiderLabs, the Trustwave advanced security research team. Let our team of experts worry about your security so you don't have to. Increase your uptime by preventing security infections and keeping malware out.
Compliance support for any of a number of regulations and industry compliance standards including PCI, FFIEC/GLBA, SOX, and HIPAA, and more. We have deep expertise in compliance and can help you navigate the complexity of mandates.
Zero capital investment with long-term reduced, predictable costs.
Trustwave's IDS and IPS offerings include easy-to-deploy, managed sensor appliances specifically configured for your network, ensuring that monitoring and protection are in effect before an attack reaches its intended target.
Trustwave Managed IDS and IPS services include:
- A modern detection engine which enables your organization to control access inside the network to secure assets with full-state inspection.
- As a transparent Layer 2 appliance, there is neither IP address nor routing changes necessary. Your organization can easily protect assets without redesigning the network.
- Targeted signature sets with default groupings including "Compliance over Security", "Balanced" and "Security over Compliance" to help meet the specific needs of the environment in which sensors are placed.
- 24x7 service event monitoring quickly identifies evidence of suspicious activity, filtering out false positives so that you are notified of actual threats only.
- Regular signature updates from Trustwave SpiderLabs that address the latest network-based threats. In some cases, updates may include protection against zero-day attacks.
How It Works
Following an initial consultation, Trustwave network security engineers will configure and thoroughly test the chosen intrusion detection and/or prevention solution. Once the device is installed, Trustwave engineers perform further tuning for a tailored fit.
All Trustwave technologies are built on our scalable and extensible Trustwave Architecture, which includes TrustOS™ and TrustedSentry™. TrustOS is the common software platform that unifies all of our products. TrustedSentry is our standardized hardware model. Together, the Trustwave Architecture delivers greater efficiency by allowing for easy scaling and rapid integration across our products, as well as third-party solutions.
TrustKeeper Cloud Platform
Visibility into Trustwave services are provided by our award-winning TrustKeeper cloud portal, delivering:
- Easy reporting access for security status and service performance
- Log and event data provide support for compliance and audit needs
- Convenient access from any web browser
Download the Trustwave Intrusion Detection and Prevention Datasheet (PDF).